As an award winning international creative brand communications agency, we help to launch and develop healthcare brands all over the world. From brand planning through to creative campaign development and final delivery, our work touches every part of the brand lifecycle.
Being good at what we do relies on a healthy mix of science, strategy, and creativity: joining our diversely talented and collaborative team of science and creative writers, you’ll be bang at the heart of everything we do.
You’ll be based in our London office but will also have the opportunity to visit and work with our colleagues in our Marlow office.
You will love this role if you:
- Enjoy regular client contact through face to face meetings, phone communication, and providing regular written status reports
- Get great deal of satisfaction from delivering projects on time and in budget
- Have a high attention to detail to ensure that quality outputs are delivered to your clients
You will be a success if you:
- Can share your passion and enthusiasm with your clients and colleagues
- Are a team worker and collaborative
- Are keen to learn new skills and therapy areas
- Are interested in developing new ideas to bring science and medicine to life
- Are able to build relationships with clients (external and internal) and value the importance of creating a good rapport
As an Account Executive you will be providing support for the day-to-day running of various accounts, which will include:
- Co-ordinating status update meetings
- Co-ordinating development of weekly status reports
- Development of client contact reports
- Financial management across accounts
- General administration
- Briefing into studio
- Liaison with creative and science writing teams
- Client liaison
- Living the core values of ethical and moral practice, honesty, reliability, integrity, openness, friendliness and professionalism
- Progression of production of materials, including development of production schedules and timelines and participation in briefing meetings with creative team
- Working with administration support to set-up and manage account systems, including finance, filing, referencing, tracking, media monitoring
- Efficiently handle straightforward enquiries from Clients/suppliers/key opinion leaders, deferring to senior colleagues as appropriate
- Keep within agreed budgets and track spend/financial status of projects for which specifically responsible
What you'll bring:
- An interest in life sciences - you'll develop a clear understanding of the disease area associated with each account
- Excellent writing skills - you'll confidently prepare first drafts of contact reports, weekly situation reports, agency status reports, day-to-day correspondence
- A meticulous eye when checking copy/proofs
- An ability to work under pressure
- Experience in managing projects from end-to-end - able to demonstrate sound decision-making and prioritisation skills
What we offer:
LEC London continues to grow year on year. We have an ever expanding team, with an exciting future in integrated brand promotions. We have a focus on team work and collaboration whilst providing creative, solution orientated work. We strive to provide client service excellence to our existing clients as well as seizing on exciting opportunities with new brands.
We want people to love their work and love coming to work. Alongside a buzzing working environment, we ensure they have a decent salary, top-notch benefits, flexible working hours, a generous holiday and training allowance, and the room to grow at the pace that suits them best. (Well, we have to do a lot to keep all those boundary-pushing, game-changing types here with us).