We are looking for Account Executive to support our award winning Healthcare Communications agency with a portfolio of clients spanning UK domestic, pan-European and Global. This entry level position will see you doing what it takes to create compelling PR campaigns that change lives. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and ambitious.
Based in our Holborn, London office, this is your chance to build a healthcare PR career in a vibrant, growing business.
You'll love this role if you want to:
- Manage small projects as part of wider client programme
- Be involved in the day-to-day running of the client account e.g. media monitoring and lists, beginning to build your own client relationships
- Write and distribute client material (with senior team members' guidance)
- Conduct research relating to clients' business
- Participate fully in all team activities, supporting other team members
On a daily / weekly / monthly basis, you'll be involved in:
- Participating in client meetings, as your experience and knowledge grows
- Preparatory ground work prior to starting work on a client account e.g. setting up codes, collecting brainstorm ideas
- Collecting and analysing research e.g. competitor analysis
- Assisting colleagues in co-ordinating events e.g. press forum, media training, conferences, press briefing - may be required to lead the co-ordination of small events
- Exploring and finding new external groups/contacts e.g. new relevant media
- Managing projects with external suppliers
- Maintaining awareness of strategy on new and existing client business
- Maintaining awareness of and contributing to practice based thought leadership where appropriate
- Assisting in the management and maintenance of R-M and team work standards and systems
- Logistical arrangements of managing accounts e.g. managing databases, producing agendas, status reports, clippings reports
To be a success in this role it is likely you are:
- Graduate calibre (demonstrating skills such as critical reasoning, analytical, intellectual rigour and application), ideally with a Science, English or Media major
- An excellent communicator with an ability to communicate concepts and facts clearly, including possessing strong writing skills
- Internet-savvy with an understanding of digital and social media
- Able to juggle priorities and manage time effectively
- Capable of conducting and analysing research using a variety of sources
- Commercially astute, with an interest in progressing within a results-orientated environment
- A self starter, able to work to deadlines without close supervision
- Flexible in your approach to work, recognising that this is a time-critical, fast-paced business
This is your chance to work within a vibrant organisation with excellent promotion prospects; a tight-team that benefits from the resources of the wider OPEN Health business.
How to apply:
If you think you have the qualities we are looking for and are keen to be part of our dynamic, growing organisation, please APPLY, including a covering letter stating your salary expectations and why you think you would be suitable for this role.