Well established and highly respected in its niche, Reynolds MacKenzie is a company that has gone from strength to strength, consistently achieving outstanding results and exceeding expectations.
We are looking to recruit an energetic, driven, experienced healthcare media/comms professional, into the role of Associate Director, leading a dedicated portfolio of business and clients.
You will love this role if you:
- Are looking for a fresh challenge in a unique and growing healthcare PR agency with a diverse client base
- Are a natural leader - comfortable developing account teams and being a senior counsel to clients
- Enjoy working across a balance of Global, EMEA and UK accounts – understanding the grass roots of media as well as the strategic considerations
- Love to mix traditional with digital, tried and true with innovation
- Possess a deep understanding of the trends and the latest advances in healthcare
- Work naturally as a team contributor, supporting the agency’s commitment to thought leadership and adding value to our clients’ work
You will be a success if you:
- Have sound experience within healthcare PR - either agency or in-house and preferably across a blend of UK and Global business
- Understand the need to measure success and have experience in doing this across a range of activity types
- Can foster creativity while balancing the core needs of client accounts
- Have the energy and enthusiasm to take campaigns beyond the brief, directing and challenging your teams to ensure we are always looking to exceed expectations
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-energy and versatile team!