Established more than 18 years ago, pH Associates (an OPEN Health company) are recognised as a leading consultancy in Real World Evidence (RWE). Our team of high calibre experts implement RWE projects that drive improvement in healthcare delivery by working in strategic partnership with the pharmaceutical industry, healthcare providers and academia.
You will love this role if you:
- Want to establish yourself and be part of a growing and dynamic team with a strong heritage of being best in class in the real world evidence arena
- You are passionate about supporting the delivery of high quality real world research to really make a difference.
- You thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and client focused consultancy environment.
- You enjoy working across a broad range of therapeutic areas.
You will be a success if you:
- Able to take a clear brief
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Dependable and reliable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good team worker whilst also able to work independently
- Good time management skills and able to work to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Available full time with the flexibility to travel as required
Overview of role:
Provides a central key support for the successful delivery of real world data collection projects for industry clients, working in accordance with Company policies and procedures and Standard Operating Procedures.
More specifically, the role will involve administrative support to the project team throughout the duration of projects from set up to close out and archiving.
- Be a proactive and integral member of project teams by providing project administrative support.
- Work effectively and promote good communication across all roles within pH project teams
- Take a full and accurate brief from team members to understand activities and timelines that are required for projects.
- Set up Project Files and maintain document filing throughout duration of projects for both national and international studies.
- Prepare and distribute project documentation to centres throughout duration of projects e.g. investigator site files and documentation contained therein, patient information sheets, consent forms, data collection forms etc.
- Prepare and distribute study newsletters with recruitment updates and other study related news
- Set up and ongoing maintenance of document trackers for all project and centre related documentation.
- Support centres with project queries: effectively resolving or referring queries to Project Managers for efficient resolution
- Reporting Adverse Events/Serious Adverse Events according to Client requirements and timelines, including reconciliation as appropriate
- Ongoing archiving of projects at appropriate times
- Support the project team to prepare for and attend kick off, study Investigator and client meetings in the UK and on occasion internationally where necessary and produce delegate packs in advance of the meeting.
- Maintain quality and accuracy in all project activities, following pH Standard Operating Procedures and compliance with GDPR
- Support general office administration duties as required
- Contribute to process improvements as appropriate to role
- Contribute to the continuing and ongoing achievements and targets of pH through the successful delivery of projects to agreed standards and timelines.
- Continually develop successful and credible working relationships with the clients and partner companies
- Liaise and communicate professionally with clients and partner companies in order to meet project objectives.
- Experience of working in the healthcare research setting , either in the NHS, a CRO or Pharma industry
- Strong administrative track record
- IT literate – working knowledge of Word, Excel and powerpoint
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years relevant experience