If you want to be part of something special, are on a mission to grow and do great things and make a name for yourself and us, we would love to meet you.
Healthcare advertising experience is vital as you'll be active in driving, leading, presenting and championing the creative work we do. Fully supported by a Creative Director, Head of Copy and Production Manager, you'll lead (and be an integral part of) a team of UX designers, art directors, designers and art workers.
You will love this role if you want:
- To lead a fast growing, vibrant, friendly, evolving team
- To make your mark creatively and craft award-winning ideas
- All the excitement of a start-up, with all the security of an established, successful business
You will be a success if you:
- Can look at a problem every-which-way, coming up with cracking ideas with a strong view on execution
- Have extensive pitch experience - from driving the creative output to championing the work on the day
- Are adored by your studio colleagues as someone who values team working, and strives for the best possible creative solution
- Have strong creative opinions yet you welcome critique from all team members
- Have strong innovation and highly honed conceptualising skills
- Oversee the creative teams, working in partnership with a creative copywriter, brand comms science writers, the design/artwork team and the Creative Director to create brilliant concepts and bring them to life across all media
- Work on pitches, launches, relaunches and present internally and externally in all cases
- Have the opportunity to get involved in an extremely wide variety of projects, working collaboratively with the other companies within OPEN Health (PR, Med Comms, Patient Engagement, Market Access, high-end digital solutions, wellness, events)
Key attributes / skills / competencies:
- Experience as a Senior Art Director or Creative Director in a healthcare communications agency
- Proven experience of working in a team environment
- Leadership skills
- Confident presentation skills – you inspire colleagues and clients to push great ideas
- Proficiency in Adobe CS software
- The ability to dissect briefs and deliver excellent work against them
- The skill to confidently sell your ideas to the wider team and our clients
- Innovative thinking and an open mind are key.
LEC is an award winning international creative agency that specialises in brand launches. We help to develop brands all over the world for some of the biggest healthcare companies. Our work extends through strategy and planning, creative campaign development and full tactical implementation. We are privileged to work across a variety of primary care and specialist brands, including life-saving oncology brands.
As a team we are all inquisitive, embrace challenge, seek adventure and always sweat the small stuff. Great people are fundamental to our business and we want people to love their work and love coming to work. We create a positive, open and fun environment in which individuals can flourish and grow. Alongside a great working, we ensure a competitive salary, fantastic benefits, flexible time and a generous holiday allowance.