OPEN Health is a healthcare communications and market access group. It is made up of specialist, best-in-class businesses, that individually are experts in their own fields. Currently, we are a group of around 230 people, operating across a wide range of disciplines.
We work with almost all of the world’s top 40 pharmaceutical companies, as well as many device, diagnostic and healthcare delivery organisations; from small start-ups to major multinationals at a UK, regional and global level.
You will love this role if you:
- Like healthcare
- Understand the fundamentals of communication and marketing
- want to experience how a healthcare agency works and the varied businesses within it
- love to solve problems for people
- are well organized
- like varied tasks and responsibilities
- have strong commercial skills and can translate commercial problems and then solve them
- like getting results thru’ the people you work with
You will be a success if you:
- Have a flexible attitude, self-motivated and able to work to deadlines
- Have a keen interest in multi-channel communications.
- Are systematic, logical, thorough and precise
- Have an enquiring mind and are able to work out how to get to the best solution
- Have strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Are a good team worker
- Have excellent time management and project management skills
To support the Senior Partner to:
- Manage the OPEN Health website (new for 2019)
- Own the OPEN Health brand and its execution
- Lead on BUZZ – OPEN Health’s Employee engagement hub.
- Independently plan, create, promote content for OPEN Health - External: management of website, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, events etc.
- Independently plan, create, promote content for OPEN Health - Internal: OPEN Health group newsletters, wellness newsletter, slack champion etc.
- Independently plan and re-promote content from OPEN Health businesses - External: across website, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook etc.
- Independently track and analyse content for OPEN Health - content tracker, content calendar, social media tracker.
- RUN Content Champions across the 4 key OPEN Health practices. Assist with content champions to teach content techniques and best practice to each OPEN Health business. Amend and improve editorial guide into a content guide.
- Independently manage Show&Tell TRAINING sessions including: booking of sessions, recordings & ONDEMAND service, catalogue past sessions etc.
- Assist with keeping the creds and sales materials for OPEN Health up-to-date. Independently implement and manage a central bank for all creds and sales materials for all OPEN Health businesses for access by all employees. Including creds, ppt templates, books, blog pdf., logos.
- Implementation and management of Awards and Events Calendar.
- Implementation and management of Awards Tracker.
- Implementation and management of Case Studies bank.
- Assist with the OPEN Health’s CSR initiatives.
- Independently audit and implement group branding across all OPEN Health centre employees email signatures, email photographs and voicemails.
- Independently audit and implement group branding across the OPEN Health website and all OPEN Health social media accounts.
- Contribute to the continuing achievements of OPEN Health through the successful delivery of projects to agreed standards and timelines
- Maintain thorough working records of all project activities
- Attend regular internal team meetings to facilitate a collaborative approach to all projects
- Maintain quality and accuracy in all project activities
Key attributes / skills / competencies
- Graduate qualification ideally in healthcare or marketing
- Advanced IT skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint essential
- Basic knowledge of pharmaceutical products
- Car owner with full driving licence