Company Summary – Succinct Medical Communications
Succinct offers fully comprehensive medical communications capabilities across the product lifecycle, at a strategic and operational level.
We attract highly-qualified, passionate and creative professionals. They enjoy challenging convention, pushing the boundaries and delivering bespoke, game-changing solutions in complex therapy areas. Always thinking beyond communication and education, our goal is to motivate and inspire our audiences.
Succinct has offices in Marlow, London and Newcastle. While there is a flat structure, there is the opportunity to work on interesting projects in a variety of therapy areas. Sometimes the projects span across the OPEN Health family.
You will love this role if:
- You enjoy regular client contact either through face to face meetings, phone and written communication
- You get a great deal of satisfaction from pitching for new business, growing existing accounts and delivering exciting and innovative projects on time and within budget
- You have a high attention to detail to ensure that quality outputs are delivered to your clients
- You welcome the opportunity to manage and mentor junior team members
You will be a success if you:
- Can share your passion and enthusiasm with your clients and colleagues
- Can work collaboratively and support the wider Succinct team
- Are keen to learn new skills and therapy areas
- Are interested in developing new ideas to bring science and medicines to life
- Are able to build relationships with clients (external and internal) and value the importance of creating a good rapport
- Manage projects effectively so they are delivered on brief, on time and on budget
- You achieve a high degree of client satisfaction
- You actively grow client business
- You keep your team appropriately engaged and well informed
- You actively mentor and lead within the team
- You follow agency and client SOPs
- Your time sheets are completed and submitted in a timely manner
- Adhere to the core values at all times
If you consider yourself a passionate and creative professional who enjoys challenging convention, pushing the boundaries and delivering bespoke solutions in complex therapy areas, come and join our team.