Reynolds-MacKenzie is seeking an experienced Account Manager, ready to step up or an experienced Senior Account Manager, keen to keep developing.
You will love this role if you:
- Want to grow within the SAM role by assuming autonomy on projects with manage-up- and -down responsibilities
- Can foster creativity while balancing the core needs of client accounts
- Are not afraid of establishing and growing key relationships: internally, with clients or with journalists
- Like to write to a high standard – creating powerful, succinct content that conveys key messages rather than background noise
- Have a passion for digital and social media and are keen to add value to projects with potential in these areas
- Enjoy working across a balance of Global, EMEA and UK accounts – understanding the grass roots of media as well as the strategic considerations
You will be a success if you:
- Understand trends in healthcare and have an ambition to keep up to date with the latest advances – supporting the agency’s commitment to thought leadership and adding value to our clients’ work
- Have experience in driving forward projects with the support of a team, from inception to delivery
- Understand the needs to measure success and have experience in doing this across a range of activity types
- Can organise yourself and the team to meet the demands of busy clients who need deadlines met and quality assured
- Have a good understanding of the media environment and experience in proactively engaging with the media on PR campaigns
- Have the energy and enthusiasm to take campaigns beyond the brief, directing and challenging your teams to ensure we are always looking to exceed expectations
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-energy and versatile team!
If this sounds like the next move in your career, we'd love to have a confidential chat to see if your aspirations match ours.